First Island Trust Company Ltd
- Conduct due diligence before on boarding clients.
- Ensure periodical review of corporate files as per regulatory requirements.
- Develop, periodically review and update legislations, procedure manual and any other compliance framework to ensure relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Be able to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk.
- Be able to give assistance in developing and implementing corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations.
- Assist in developing and implementing compliance training programs.
- Prepare compliance reports to management/corporate governance committees.
- Assist in investigating complaints and coordinate action plans with other departments.
- Be able to prepare and deal with regulatory inspections and visits.
- Monitor changes in relevant legal requirements and other regulatory developments which may impact on the company and advise Directors on their implications.
- Provide ongoing compliance advice to management and staff members.
- Carry out any other such task required in the course of duty.
- LLB(Hons)/Law and Management/ A Master’s degree in Law/Professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience in similar role or in Corporate Administration.
- Familiarity with legislation and regulatory framework of company.
- Familiar with Microsoft office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills.
- Work in team and independently as well.
- Prepare to work overtime when required.
To apply for this job email your details to Karine.Ponpon@firstislandtrust.com