Website Mauritius Finance
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced person to join our team as assistant manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Day to day operations to meet the organisation’s expectations.
- Provide general assistance and support to the Manager and the Executive Management in the performance of their functions and alternate where necessary.
- Coordinate and manage day to day tasks of the team.
- Assist in developing and implementing of strategic and business plan.
- Preparation of papers, briefs, and reports.
- Assist in drafting of National Budget proposals.
- Project management.
- Assist technical committees with research and position paper.
- Drafting communication and representations to Authorities and Ministries.
- Undertaking research and analysis of financial and economic developments in the global environment.
- Assist in drafting of agreements and contracts.
- Maintaining statutory documentations and record keeping.
- Industry meeting coordination.
- Attending meetings as and when required.
- Responsible for internal process and procedures and governance structure.
- Support to technical committees –secretarial duties
- Represent the organisation in meetings as and when required.
- Assist in training and capacity building programme to be delivered by the company and liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide general assistance and support management in day-to-day operations.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com