Website Intercontinental Trust Limited
- To take new responsibilities e.g. supervisory work and look for solutions when required.
- To vet documents prepared by junior staffs prior to sign off by manager, including reviewing their work and emails.
- To provide proper guidance to staffs, attend to general queries.
- To assist the Senior Manager/Manager in delivering in a seamless service to existing and prospective clients and to take decisions whenever needed especially in the manager’s absence.
- To complete required tasks, chase debtors and ensure that deadlines set by clients and managers are being met.
- To report to manager on all issues whether work or team related and handle urgency of some requests.
- To have a good knowledge of services offered to clients & technical aspects of the different products serviced. E.g. the licensing conditions and processes involved, familiarity with relevant laws and regulations.
- To liaise with new clients including managing and monitoring portfolios, replying promptly to emails and handling ad-hoc complaints accordingly.
- To ensure confidentiality of sensitive information and to comply with relevant laws and company policies.
- To perform any required cognate duties which are appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- Degree Holder
- 3-5 years of experience in global business sector (being in a senior position in previous job)
- Fluent in French & English
- Creative & People management skills
- Delegation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work odd hours
- IT Literate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com