Website SAFYR UTILIS FUND SERVICES LTD
The Associate Executive – Accounting in the Fund Services Department, will work under the supervision of the reporting line for a defined and varied set of accounting services deliverables for a sub-portfolio of client entities.
- Input accounting and financial transactions on NAVISION for client entities;
- Assist the reporting line to perform all reconciliations necessary for the preparation of financial summaries/ management accounts/financial statements in accordance with IFRS for client entities;
- Attend to clients’ accounting queries for the department;
- Assist the reporting line to attend to the auditors queries for the yearly audit of client entities;
- Assist the reporting line to attend to surveys from FSC and other statutory bodies;
- Work with the reporting line to ensure all internal/statutory deadlines are met, as applicable.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- 0 – 1.5 years’ work experience in a similar position in the Global Business Sector
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and/or level 1 ACCA
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Strong work ethic, professional and team player
- Quick learning ability to new systems and operational procedures
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com