Website Anex Management Services Ltd
The Associate Executive-Corporate Services is expected in providing a high standard of customer service to clients and assistance in ensuring all transactions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs are executed timely and efficiently.
i) Key Functions
• Corporate and Trust Administration duties including but not limited to corporate secretarial functions, the preparation of meetings, drafting of minutes/resolutions, instructing payments, undertaking regulators periodic risk review.
• Liaising with external parties such as Bankers, Auditors, Lawyers and Regulatory bodies;
• Liaising with relevant authorities with regards to permits, licenses etc.;
• Developing and maintaining relationships with internal departments of the Company including Fund, Compliance, & Accounting to timely and effectively support the clients’ activities;
• Executing and monitoring bank transfers;
• Preparing client information packs and account opening forms;
• Preparing for meetings, booking meetings, preparation of documents for the meeting;
ii) Experience required
• Either a Degree in Law and Management or a Professional qualification.
• Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position within a Management Company;
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com