Website SPEARFIN LTD
- Assist in ensuring that the Company adheres to and operates within all regulatory requirement (FSC).
- Drafting and maintaining of the AML and Compliance related policy and procedures
- Perform/Review name screening, searches and verifying possible matches on screening tool and on Google internet for every new client enquiry, on-boarding and periodic review.
- Perform/Review Risk Assessment on each new and existing client mandate, for new client on-boarding and at every mandate review.
- To assist in conducting Business Risk Assessment and also any other compliance reviews (including file reviews) as being mandated by the Board of Directors or Senior Management
- Review Know Your Clients (“KYC”) documentation and assess its completeness, appropriateness, and reasonableness, including Source of Wealth (“SOW”) corroboration where applicable, verifying client due diligence measures have been performed and that Local Regulator (FSC) standards and requirement are complied with.
- Maintaining KYC Documents on a secured database -File Review (including world –check and sanction list screening).
- Provide Management with regular compliance reports highlighting any gaps or trends and propose remedial actions for validation.
- Drafting of Key operating procedures for new clients and KOPs update.
- Carrying out Due Diligence on client accounts and Company.
- Taking care of all FATCA and CRS aspects including reporting obligations.
- MLRO responsible person for local regulator.
- Provide training to the business on compliance matters.
- Provide advice and support to the business on compliance matters.
- Support Management in Incident Management processes, Complaint Handling processes and for Data Protection matters.
- New projects as assigned on a case-by-case basis such as remediation work to refresh all files.
- Acting as liaison person with the regulator on compliance matters and FSC inspections.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Skills, Competencies and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, AML/ Compliance related qualification preferred
- Preferably a minimum of 3-6 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience
- You are fluent both written and oral in English
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines
- You like reading and analysing regulation
- You are dedicated to work in a fast-growing environment
- You are a proactive person with good presentation and communication skills
- You are client driven and rigorous
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong risk assessment and regulation analysis skills
- Integrity, reliability and independence
- Strong personal organization and planning, team player
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org