Alliance Financial Services Ltd
The corporate administrator shall be responsible for the day-to-day administration of portfolio of client entities of GBC, Authorised Companies, Trust, Foundation and Domestic companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of companies under the supervision of senior staff;
- Perform the day-to-day administration of the companies, and monitor compliance of files, according to the relevant laws of Mauritius and of our internal procedures;
- Draft and prepare minutes of meeting, resolutions, prepare board packs;
- Attend clients’ payments requests
- Prepare and file statutory documents with the relevant authorities;
- Liaise with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks and auditors, as well as with clients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Degree Holder in Management or Finance or ICSA or any other relevant field;
- At least 3 years working experience in a Management Company as administrator;
- Good communication skills, spoken and written (English & French)
- Ability to work in a team and in a dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Be well versed with the MRA Rules, Companies Act, Financial Services Commission Guidelines, Trust Act and other related Acts and Regulations.
- Knowledge on AML CFT
- Flexible to travel abroad for client meetings (expenses to be borne by Alliance Financial Services)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com