Website Clermont Consultants (MU) Limited
- Administer a portfolio of corporate and trust clients whilst maintaining and developing relationships with clients and third parties;
- Provide corporate, trust and secretarial services;
- Ensure that all businesses are conducted in accordance with internal policies and procedures, and the prevailing legislations;
- Maintain excellent relationship with international service providers including banks, audit and legal firms as well as investment and wealth management institutions;
- Handle any other duties which may be assigned to you.
- Degree holder in law/ management field or equivalent degree and/or ICSA qualified or partly qualified.
- 1-5 years of working experience in the Mauritius global business sector.
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Meticulous, proactive and attentive to details.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and resilient to pressure.
- Excellent listening and communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Perfect command of English and French.
- Ability to work within a team.