Website Ocorian Corporate Services (Mauritius) Ltd
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Timely & accurate processing of accounting records and to prepare simple financial statements and management accounts in accordance with the designated accounting framework(s).
Conduct the following within prescribed deadlines:
– Prepare and post final bookkeeping entries required for producing financial statements and management accounts
– Prepare and post accounts payables and receivables, loans and bank transactions for the portfolio of clients assigned to the team
– Creation or amendments of any cards for suppliers or loans.
– Provide additional bookkeeping and accounting support to Client Accounting staff and assist with ad-hoc projects as may be required from time to time
– Prepare simple annual financial statements in accordance with appropriate accounting standards and management accounts from the accounting records of the client entities
– Provide accounting service to clients in various jurisdictions within the Ocorian Group.
– Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information on Ocorian, its clients and employees at all times to safeguard the professional reputation of Ocorian, its employees and its clients.
– Comply with all information security policies, procedures and guidelines in place at Ocorian to ensure information security.
– HSC or Fresh Graduates with good numeracy skills or equivalent
– Enrolled or in the process of enrolling in any professional accounting qualification
What We Offer
Working at Ocorian means entering a dynamic and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
All our staff seek to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff – wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE – Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We take the time to understand our clients’ needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.