Website Ocorian Corporate (Mauritius) Services Ltd
Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Information Security Manager (Mauritius), the post-holder will be part of and support the Information Security Team.
- This role involves providing the necessary support to the Information Security Team to carry out information security tasks.
- To carry out and contribute information security tasks in accordance with Group standards and industry best practice to support Ocorian information security posture.
- To utilize information security tools for reporting.
- To produce and maintain detailed report or documentation within specific timeline for reporting.
- Where the role involves interactions across Ocorian, the ability to work logically and efficiently with excellent communication and reporting skills are necessary.
- To analyse systems to protect data from unauthorized users and monitors compliance with the Group information security policies and standards.
- To identity vulnerabilities applicable to systems and applications to assess their severity and urgency.
- To work with Group IT Team to track corrective action, resolution progress, and mitigation of vulnerabilities.
- To utilize information security tools such as automated vulnerability scanning tools amongst others.
- To support the implementation of Group Ocorian information security policies and standards.
- Conduct Information Security audits for the Group information systems with reporting.
- Be a team player and assist other members of the Information Security Team including the sharing of knowledge and skills.
- Be proactive, manage expectations and keep Information Security Team regularly updated on the progress.
- Where this includes working with colleagues across the business, regularly reporting to the Information Security Manager on information security task.
- And any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.