Website MITCO Group
- Plan, set and manage the deadlines of the allocated portfolio of clients in accordance with the agreed calendar;
- Ensure overall quality of bookkeeping, financial statements, management accounts, Taxation (direct and indirect), payroll and other financial reports are up to required standards at all times;
- Liaise with clients to ensure efficient delivery of output and client service expectations;
- Review VAT returns and any other relevant tax returns for clients as prepared by Team Leader / Senior Accountants / Accountants / Assistant Accountant;
- Review and delegate appropriately the work of the team and provide guidance;
- Pro-actively liaise with the appointed auditors and Administrators to complete the audit of financial statements in accordance with defined timetables;
- Monitor, control and balance the workload of the team;
- Communicate effectively with the Client Administration team to ensure they are aware of deadlines and expectations in terms of timing.
To apply for this job please visit mitcoworld.com.