Website Axis Fiduciary Ltd
STEER UP YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Driven by fiduciary specialists with proven industry expertise, AXIS provides the right environment for emerging ambitious talents to acquire quality knowledge and skills through continuous learning and professional development initiatives. To further support your career aspirations, you will be offered an enhanced training programme under our Axis Academy and / or sponsorship in professional courses like ACCA, ICSA or STEP.
As an Associate Client Executive, you will work closely with the Client Executive and any other member of the team as assigned by the head of department and your core assignments consist of;
• ensuring that all transactions/assignments are executed timely and efficiently;
• assisting on corporate and trust administration duties and any other related matters;
• coordinating with relevant authorities as & when required;
• executing and monitoring bank transfers, payments, FX transactions;
• preparing client information packs and account opening forms;
• coordinate & organize meetings and prepare related documents;
• following up on client correspondence such as letters, faxes, emails, client telephone calls;
• maintaining comprehensive and up to date client, business and transaction records on interaction with clients at all times;
• filing, updating client information on relevant internal systems;
• daily and effective input on timesheet or any time management system;
• ensuring that necessary filings are made as per the Legal & Regulatory framework within the prescribed deadline;
• familiarizing and adhering to internal policies and procedures;
• any other cognate duties that may from time to time be required which are appropriate to the role and business requirements.
* A Good HSC or a degree in law and management / business law would be advantage
* Good fluency in English & French & can read and write effectively in both languages
* Ms. Office conversant (word & e-mail)
* A pleasant personality and a desire to learn and grow
* Self-disciplined, well organized and time conscious
To apply for this job please visit axis.mu.