Mauritius Finance is hosting a training on Common Reporting Standard (CRS), designed for professionals of financial institutions.
The course’s objective is to refresh participants’ technical understanding of the Common Reporting Standard for Automatic Exchange of Information in Tax Matters (“CRS”) and to have a refresher on the key aspects of the CRS legislation and work through some case studies.
The training will be delivered by Mrs. Johanne Hague, Barrister at Law (Mauritius) and Solicitor (England & Wales). She is also the Founder of Prism Chambers.
The participation fee for this training is MUR 6,500 for our members and MUR 7,000 for non-members. ( MQA approved)
📅 Date: 11 April 2022
🏨Venue: Hennessy Park Hotel, Ebene
⏰Time: 09.00- 12.00
For more information, send us an email on [email protected] or call us on 464 8409.
As part of its Capacity Building Initiatives, Mauritius Finance, with CLT International and in association with the University of Manchester, Alliance Manchester Business School is offering a Certificate in Fund Administration & Accounting.
This course is an excellent opportunity to gain a practical introduction to a fund lifecycle. The programme covers fund structures and strategies, accounting, valuation, taxation and regulation, relevant for school leavers and graduates seeking a rewarding career in the financial services sector. Existing professionals interested in upskilling their competencies can equally enrol for this course.
- The course is offered at a competitive price of MUR 25,000 for its members and MUR 30,000 for non-members
- The course is MQA approved
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Opening doors for a rewarding career
Mauritius Finance Mauritius Finance is partnering with the International Compliance Association (ICA), a leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community, to offer the following:
- Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
- Certificate in KYC & CDD
- Specialist Certificate in Financial Crime Risk in Global Banking and Markets
- Certificate in Compliance
- Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
- Specialist Certificate in Financial Crime Risk and New Technology
- All courses are MQA approved
- Employers entitled to HRDC Refund up to 75%
- Possibilities of work placement upon completion of course
- Competitive price of MUR 40,000 per participant