This unique digital learning assessment, developed by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) in collaboration with Mauritius Finance, provides an effective online AML/CFT assessment to support licensees of the Financial Services Commission and other regulatory bodies in Mauritius in meeting their training and CPD mandate. AML Professional Assessment- CISI-MF
Mauritius Finance is hosting a workshop on Directors’ duties and responsibilities under Companies Act and FIAMLA, where the roles and responsibilities of directors, including fiduciary, statutory, money laundering prevention and corporate governance will be covered.
The workshop is relevant for business entrepreneurs, executive and non-executive directors, directors on audit committees of Boards and Finance directors. CEOs, CFOs and executives working closely with Boards are also encouraged to attend.
For more information, send us an email on [email protected] or call us on 464 8409
As part of its Capacity Building Initiatives, Mauritius Finance, with CLT International and in association with the University of Manchester, Alliance Manchester Business School is offering a Certificate in Fund Administration & Accounting.
This course is an excellent opportunity to gain a practical introduction to a fund lifecycle. The programme covers fund structures and strategies, accounting, valuation, taxation and regulation, relevant for school leavers and graduates seeking a rewarding career in the financial services sector. Existing professionals interested in upskilling their competencies can equally enrol for this course.
- The course is offered at a competitive price of MUR 25,000 for its members and MUR 30,000 for non-members
- The course is MQA approved
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Opening doors for a rewarding career
Mauritius Finance Mauritius Finance is partnering with the International Compliance Association (ICA), a leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community, to offer the following:
- Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
- Certificate in KYC & CDD
- Specialist Certificate in Financial Crime Risk in Global Banking and Markets
- Certificate in Compliance
- Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
- Specialist Certificate in Financial Crime Risk and New Technology
- All courses are MQA approved
- Employers entitled to HRDC Refund up to 75%
- Possibilities of work placement upon completion of course
- Competitive price of MUR 40,000 per participant